1990 Cadillac Allante

1990 Cadillac Allante convertible. $6000 Roswell, Georgia

No hard top. Nice interior. Nice running vehicle. Recent removal from storage. New fuel pump, new battery, new MAP sensor, new ABS brakes, and more. Ready to go.

Cleaned, but could use more detailing. Original paint. Top headliner inside torn on both rear quarters. 155,000 miles. Good snappy driver.

Price reflects need to get this sold soon.

937-47- 8 --6613 Call or text

My father's car. His health is failing, and it needs to be sold.

IMG_4212.JPG

IMG_4213.JPG

IMG_4214.JPG

IMG_4215.JPG

IMG_4216.JPG

IMG_4217.JPG

IMG_4218.JPG

IMG_4219.JPG

IMG_4220.JPG

IMG_4221.JPG

IMG_4222.JPG

• Like 1

Something very strange happened to Allantes since 1990, they're value went down the drain. I've been looking for a two seat convertible for my wife for sunny weekend days and have noticed that you can buy a beautiful Allante all over the country for as little as $1000. None of them are molested too, because they never became tuner projects for kids or high mile daily drivers. All the Allantes I saw for sale were elderly owned, garaged their whole life, and sat more than they were driven. Even junkyards around the country have Allantes that are in beautiful condition. Some similar cars I was looking at for my wife were the Maserati TC (hard and soft top convertible), and the Mercedes SLK (automatic hard top convertible). We ended up buying an SLK because I found a very rare Designo model for sale, it was also very close to my house. I've had two Maserati TC's in the past and they are very nice cars, but the Allante was in a close second place because they're beautiful cars. 

• 2 months later...