For Sale: 1958 Dodge Coronet - $4,800 - Ottumwa, Iowa - Project - Not Mine

For Sale: 1958 Dodge Coronet - $4,800 - Ottumwa, Iowa - Project

https://ottumwa.craigslist.org/cto/d/ottumwa-1958-dodge-coronet/7231590196.html

All original 325ci poly v8, push button auto. Runs and drives great, a lot of work done. Has new shocks, leaf springs, fuel tank and sending unit, fuel lines, electric fuel pump, carb rebuild, complete brake system, radiator repair, points, plugs, etc, pinion seal, dual exhaust with glass packs, battery, and motor was rebuilt few years ago. Original paint other than primer areas, body work has been started. Original interior is still intact and usable. Chrome is decent and have all trim pieces except for one. Body needs finished to be nice, or just primer and drive as is. The state decals in the windows date back to when the car was new and an oil change sticker from 1964, for some interesting history. These cars are very rare and hard to come by at an affordable price. Very unique 1950's styling that no one else has. Awesome family cruiser for you Mopar guys. $4800 obo.

Copy and paste in your email:  bfdee5e3f18a3de7b311a0ac298e9317@sale.craigslist.org

I have personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1958 Dodge Coronet sedan project.  Note: seller does not mention whether this 1958 Dodge Coronet was previously owned by "Radar" O'Reilly.

'58 Dodge Coronet IA a.jpg

'58 Dodge Coronet IA b.jpg

'58 Dodge Coronet IA ba.jpg

'58 Dodge Coronet IA c.jpg

'58 Dodge Coronet IA d.jpg

'58 Dodge Coronet IA e.jpg

'58 Dodge Coronet IA f.jpg

'58 Dodge Coronet IA g.jpg

'58 Dodge Coronet IA h.jpg

'58 Dodge Coronet IA i.jpg

'58 Dodge Coronet IA j.jpg

'58 Dodge Coronet IA l.jpg