For Sale: 1968 Cadillac Eldorado - 1 Owner - Window Sticker. - $10,500 - Central Georgia - Not Mine

For Sale: 1968 Cadillac Eldorado - 1 Owner - Window Sticker. - $10,500 - Central Georgia

https://neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/d/eatonton-1968-cadillac-eldorado-owner/7225455486.html

For Your Consideration is a one Owner 1968 Cadillac Eldorado. With Only 58,000 Original Miles. Regal Silver Metallic With Maroon Interior, Ordered With No Vinyl Roof, Sold New at Capital Automotive in Atlanta Georgia Where It's Remained For 52 Years. Very Clean Survivor.. Has Had One Repaint in the Early 1980's . Existing Paint In Good Shape But Dull. Should Polish Out Nicely.  Sharp Car !  New Tires, New Brakes,  Points, Plugs  Plug Wires,  Zero Rust Car.. Always Garaged. Super Clean Under The Hood. Headlight Doors are Inoperative and the Front Bumper has a Dent. Nice Clean Interior, Original Am/Fm Stereo, Interior Lights, Directional signals Etc. All Works. Spare Tire and Bumper Jack in The Trunk.
I Love The Styling of the E Body courtesy of GM's styling chief Bill Mitchell. One of the more distinctive features were the hidden lights. Which are Pretty Popular With Collectors.  Comes With The Original Window Sticker and Owner's Manual.  Really Nice Survivor ! PRICED TO SELL. No Trades. Email With Questions, I Can Assist With Shipping if Needed. Message Me Your Zip Code For a Quote. Thanks For Your Interest..

Copy and paste in your email:  23b1ba66fff6390fbd19d3dacc139f99@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1968 Cadillac Eldorado. 

Note:  this Eldorado needs the front bumper and grilles replaces which is typical if the car lightly came in contact with anything solid, the frontal units weren't robust.  The front tip of the hood may need to be lifted a bit too. 

'68 Cadillac Eldorado GA a.jpg

'68 Cadillac Eldorado GA b.jpg

'68 Cadillac Eldorado GA c.jpg

'68 Cadillac Eldorado GA d.jpg

'68 Cadillac Eldorado GA e.jpg

'68 Cadillac Eldorado GA f.jpg

'68 Cadillac Eldorado GA g.jpg

'68 Cadillac Eldorado GA h.jpg

'68 Cadillac Eldorado GA i.jpg

'68 Cadillac Eldorado GA j.jpg

• Like 1

That's a nice color combination.  There is one in a Detroit junkyard I go to with the same interior but the exterior is gray.  It also came without the vinyl top.  

This car has the rare headrests and both door panels have been re-upholstered.  The bottom of the driver's door has some rust along the inside seam, and the rust on the firewall indicates more rust-prone areas to carefully check out such as the floorpan, trunk pan, and bottom of A-pillars.  Hopefully it finds a good home.