Surplus 1939 (mostly) Special Parts - Used and a few New

Bob H

Greetings to all of you out in 1939 Special land. My 1939 46C is nearly finished and I have come up with a pile of surplus parts that I would like to sell to a 1939 fan or fans. My health has failed me and I most likely won't see the convert finished. It probably kept me going past my limit though ( I am 86 years old ).  Rather than leave these parts for my heirs to dispose of I would like to try and get then into the proper hands.

I have entered them on a spreadsheet and have pictures of most. Ideally, I would like them to all go to one place but that might be a pipedream. If it comes down to it I will try to sell them individually. I have parts ranging from glass to trim - brake parts, engine parts, electrical, and sheet metal. Most of the parts are not for convertible but fit sedan mainly and coupe. Deeply discounted price for the entire lot.

Unfortunately the parts are in Rainier, Oregon  so shipping will be an issue. I have pretty much resigned myself to a lot of the big parts going for scrap.

I hesitated to post the spreadsheet now but wanted to get a feel for interest in the parts.

I would like to apologize now for my response times. My health is poor and I will need to work around bad days and medical appointments. No rush orders here. Thanks for listening, Bob H

7 1939 glass, windshields.JPG

9 Connecting Rods , Insert Brgs.JPG

89 Turn Signal Lamp Emblrm.JPG

34 248CID Head Gasket Plus.JPG

13 1940 maybe Small Trans.JPG

23 1939 New Maroon Trim.JPG

29 Fuel Tank.JPG

40 Rear Shocks NOS 2103A-B.JPG

54a Spl LH Doors.JPG

• 8 months later...

Bob

Sorry to hear of your health.  I am interested in 39 Buick parts list.  I live in WA. & will soon be traveling close to Rainier.

Please send info to tommie276@gmail.com 

Thank you.

39 Again 

3 hours ago, 39 Again said:

Bob

Sorry to hear of your health.  I am interested in 39 Buick parts list.  I live in WA. & will soon be traveling close to Rainier.

Please send info to tommie276@gmail.com 

Thank you.

39 Again 

Sadly Bob H passed away a few months ago

One of his parts car here-->https://forums.aaca.org/topic/366476-for-sale-39-buick-special-4-door/

Unsure of the situation with the parts