This is post number 10,000 for me.

Ronnie

53 minutes ago, alsancle said:

10k posts in 13 years is a pretty healthy pace.   I joined in 2002 and I will pass 10k sometime soon too.   Although, I'm not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing.

I think it's fine.......at lest ten percent of what you post lately is worth reading.........compared to the five percent of years past. 😂

PS- Notice I have 8100 posts, and 9300 likes!🤔

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)

1 hour ago, edinmass said:

I think it's fine.......at lest ten percent of what you post lately is worth reading.........compared to the five percent of years past. 😂

PS- Notice I have 8100 posts, and 9300 likes!🤔

Those guys don't know you well enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have been away a while and have Many Fewer posts. I've missed you guys... looking at a dealer kept 90 white with fire red interior for a price... I like the older steering wheel but hey. Still I Happily I got the '07 Lucerne and moved the olde four cars to a restorer.  He's made two with Gold chrome in red he tells me.

Finally got the Wife into a '01 PA. You can't buy one of those, you have to inherit one. But I got lucky at 60 K miles..still looks new. I think the PA is quicker and heard they detuned the Lucerne to save the tranny by backing the cam off by one tooth.  Makes sense (or cents). Still growls nice. I miss the Reatta Muffler.. It had a sound of its own.  I heard you can use a Camaro muffler backwards to get that noise.

Later

Bob