1932 Pierce-Arrow Model 54 Sport Phaeton

Jane Barclay

• Jane Barclay changed the title to 1932 Pierce Arrow Model 54 Sport Phaeton
  • Jane Barclay changed the title to 1932 Pierce-Arrow Model 54 Sport Phaeton

This car is owned by a  very good friend of mine. How good? The car I purchased on Long Island is currently parked in his garage. He’s a second generation Pierce Arrow owner. He also owns a bunch of 1965 409 SS Chevy’s. So he does have some flaws. He comes and visits me down here regularly. I finally got him to give up going to Daytona and instead he now comes to Amelia Island with me. 

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...

Walt......that’s my friend Craig’s car, who picked up that large package from you recently........lt’s a small world! The large package wil be coming south soon, now that the Great White is finished. Had a very interesting day today, looking at the 1934 Buick 56c convertible coupe. A stunning time capsule........someone is going to be very happy. I’m glad I have enough inventory, or the Buick would be in my garage as we speak. It’s that good.......the ultimate unmolested 30’s open car..........after JN-565 I didn’t think I would find another great car just sitting in a garage........yup, it’s not a JN, but it’s just as much fun.

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)

Great car, I regret not buying it when Henry Yeska (a name known to Packard 443 owners, or an ex-owner like me) had it at Hershey for sale.  I didn’t appreciate the car enough as I was looking, time travel would change that.

Great piece of history and well bought....

Edited by trimacar (see edit history)