Help ID autos in these 2 photos from Bridgewater SD

captainsimos

My wife is going through old family photos and would appreciate any help ID'ing the autos in the photos. One photo is a street scene of Bridgewater and I figure the newest auto should date the year. The second photo was taken in 1955 but would like to know the make and model year of the car. 

Thanks in advance for the help and Stay Safe and Well.

pa6.jpg

pa7.jpg

On Main Street in the first image: left to right, 1936 and 1937 Ford Tudor sedan.   The third car in front of Jack's Cafe is a two-tone 1940 LaSalle 52 Special Torpedo sedan.  It was the last model year for LaSalle and the 52 Special was the top-of-the-line series using the all-new for 1940 GM Torpedo C-Body inspired by the Cadillac 60 Special.  Further down entering the intersection appears to be a 1933-'35 Chevrolet coach.

Second image is a Buick around 1910.

Edited by 58L-Y8
Buick identification (see edit history)

Thanks you everyone that looked and especially to the members that sent such detailed information, my wife is excited by the information. Her grandfather owned the hardward store in Bridgewater and we are try to figure out which store front was his. Thanks again it is much appreciated.

Stay Safe and Well,

Simos