Reatta parts cheap

berendrw

Sold my Reatta and thought I should return a favor to the group and sell my parts cheap.  Below is what I have:

Pair of OEM Headlight motors - 50 dollars for set

Pair of OEM door lock motors - 30 dollars for set

One OEM power antenna -  25 dollars

One OEM fuel  door lock motor with cable - 20 dollars

One OEM truck motor lock motor - 20 dollars 

One OEM window motor - 15 dollars

One OEM Brake accumulator with pump motor - 65 dollars

Four OEM Reatta Rims with center caps and new tires - 250 dollars

One OEM rear Tail light assembly - 100 dollars

Two OEM door panel courtesy lights (red/white) - 20 dollars

Four OEM ABS Wheel sensors used  (working condition) - 80 dollars

One OEM Gas Pipe to fuel tank - 20 dollars

One OEM 1988/1989  center shifter console with bezel..perfect condition - 30 dollars

Two OEM Fog light with bezels - 20 dollars

Selling as one lot ...new in box  set of ball joints, inner and outer tie rod ends (seven boxes total) for only 100 dollars by moog and McQuay

Selling as a lot ( 4 switch panels) for 1988-89 models ...lights/cruise/hazard, fog,fuel access, trunk access, glove box, lamp retract, mirror switch and finally left and right window switch.......50 dollars

One OEM TPS - 10 dolars

One tan dye - 5 dollars

One OEM door plate still - 10 dollars

One OEM inside door black cover - 5 dollars

LASTLY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE GREAT GROUP MEMBERS IN THERE WISDOM AND HELP!!!!......Again thanks Ray B 412 609 9125

Many of you have requested pictures of items for sale......and  I also took the liberty to lower some prices and found some addition items...........please see enclosed:

Sold my Reatta and thought I should return a favor to the group and sell my parts cheap.  Below is what I have:

Pair of OEM Headlight motors - 50 dollars for set

Pair of OEM door lock motors - 20 dollars for set

One OEM power antenna -  20 dollars

One OEM fuel  door lock motor with cable - 20 dollars

One OEM truck motor lock motor - 15 dollars 

One OEM window motor - 10 dollars

One OEM Brake accumulator with pump motor - 55 dollars

Four OEM Reatta Rims with center caps and new tires - 250 dollars

One OEM rear Tail light assembly with connectors , wiring and bulbs - 75 dollars

Two OEM door panel courtesy lights (red/white) - 15 dollars

Three OEM ABS Wheel sensors used  (working condition) - 60 dollars

One OEM Gas Pipe to fuel tank - 20 dollars

One OEM 1988/1989  center shift console with bezel., switches , ash tray , etc .....perfect condition - 45 dollars

Two OEM Fog light with bezels - 15 dollars

Two OEM Reatta emblems - 20 dollars

Selling as one lot ...new in box  set of ball joints, inner and outer tie rod ends (seven boxes total) for only 75 dollars by moog and McQuay

Selling as a lot ( 4 switch panels) for 1988-89 models ...lights/cruise/hazard, fog,fuel access, trunk access, glove box, lamp retract, mirror switch and finally left and right window switch.......40 dollars

One OEM TPS - 10 dollars

One tan dye - 5 dollars

One OEM door plate still - 10 dollars

One OEM inside door black mirror cover - 5 dollars

Two bezels (for door) - 10 dollars

Lastly large collection of reatta relays, breakers and  door clips sold as a lot for only 70 dollars.

LASTLY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE GREAT GROUP MEMBERS IN THERE WISDOM AND HELP!!!!......Again thanks Ray B 412 609 9125

sorry unable to load pic...please text me at above no and I will send pics...again sorry

• Ronnie changed the title to Reatta Parts Cheap

I used to have a double soapstone sink in my cellar, too!  Really miss it but I could not find replacement parts for the antique drain connections any longer.  Had to opt for a replacement plastic sink with modern drain connections.  Hang on to that sink...they're priceless! 

On 11/15/2020 at 1:17 PM, dship said:

I used to have a double soapstone sink in my cellar, too!  Really miss it but I could not find replacement parts for the antique drain connections any longer.  Had to opt for a replacement plastic sink with modern drain connections.  Hang on to that sink...they're priceless! 

I will thanks

13 minutes ago, Touche said:

Interested in antenna and headlight motors. Maybe the tires too. Live in Zanesville Oh and could drive out this afternoon. Still have?

I bought some of his parts yesterday and he wants folks to text him.