1955 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe deVille EXCEPTIONAL!

1955 Cadillac Coupe deVille. Style number 55-6237DX. Absolutely Stunning! Extraordinary Example! This is one of the finest we have ever seen. Only 90,474 documented miles! Numbers Matching Engine, Chassis and Door Tag! Finished in color code correct Pacific Coral with Alabaster Gray top and Wheels. Trim code correct Light Gold V Pattern Cloth and White leather interior. Powered by the famous Cadillac 331 cubic inch V-8 which was rated at 250 horsepower. Dual Exhaust. Hydra-Matic Automatic Transmission. Loaded with luxury. Power Windows. Power seat. Power Steering. Power Brakes. Power Antenna. Am Radio. Driver side mirror. Day-Nite Rear View Mirror. Wide White Wall tires. Excellent road manners. Ready for CLC (Cadillac LaSalle Club) and AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) Club Events and Tours. Ready to Drive, Show and Enjoy. $59,900 Call Pete or Andy 419-668-1884

Located in Norwalk Ohio, 44857 "Home of the Fisher Brothers"

Watch this great Cadillac in action: 

55cad1.jpg

55cad2.jpg

55cad7.jpg

55cad8.jpg

55cad9.jpg

55cad10.jpg

55cad11.jpg

55cad12.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Marty Roth said:

Beautiful car in amazing condition,

missing only the black center "hubcap" for the spare tire,

and these are available as reproduction in the aftermarket, as well as used.

Marty I think the small cap went away after 1953. When the hubcap attachment method was changed.

cad1.jpg

cad6.jpg

cad10.jpg

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Brass is Best said:

Marty I think the small cap went away after 1953. When the hubcap attachment method was changed.

Andrew,

My 1954 convertible came with the spare's small black cap (as did our '52 convertible) - still have the cap.

The cap is held to the spare in the trunk by a pair of spring clips which go through the spare's center registration hole.

It is dome-shaped, and has a hole large enough to allow a finger to be inserted, allowing the cap to be pulled from the spare.

My guess is that it keeps "unsightly" center section from view, as well as any dirt around lug area?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, John S. said:

Peter, you always find some of the nicest cars out there. The Caddy is a stunner.

John, Thank you for noticing. We work very hard to find great cars. This Cadillac is one of my all time favorites in well over 2500 cars to date. Andy