WTB: Looking for a 1959 Buick Transistor plug-in radio bracket/receiver assy (glove box)...

Mark59

ISO: I am currently in process of a '59 Buick LeSabre 4439 "special order" clone restoration that my family used to have (see pic attached).  The car was loaded with most of the options available (save for maybe 4 or 5).  I have found and obtained most of the missing options for the car.  I'm still on the hunt for the Sonomatic transistor portable mounting bracket/docking station (see pics) to complete the list of options the car was originally ordered with.  If anyone has any information that may help in locating this bracket assembly I would be greatly appreciative.  It is most common to the Electra and 225 series, but available in the LeSabre and Invicta series as well.  If glove box liner is in good condition, I will happily take that as well.  Thank you in advance.    

Mark (BCA # 50584 -- Los Angeles chapter BCA)

Plug-in transistor portable radio pull-out radio glove box mounting bracket (bracket mounts in upper LH side of glove box liner).  I have the portable and head units...

B59 003.jpg

TRbkt.jpg

radiomount.jpg

Edited by Mark59
Updated information (see edit history)

• Mark59 changed the title to WTB: Looking for a couple of 1959-specific options...
  • Mark59 changed the title to WTB: Looking for a 1959 Buick Transistor plug-in radio bracket/receiver assy (glove box)...