For Sale-1963 1964 1965 Buick Riviera Rear Quarter Stainless Steel Lower Trim Molding

Riviera63

For sale is a rear quarter panel stainless steel lower trim molding for the 1963, 1964 & 1965 Riviera. This is the 18 5/8" long piece that runs from the rear edge of the door opening and meets the front edge of the rear wheel opening molding. This piece will fit either the passenger's side or driver's side. This piece is head and shoulders above the dented and scratched pieces that are for sale on other venues usually for more money than this piece is being sold for. This piece straight, dent free and polished to a beautiful shine. The pictures don't do it justice. I would rate it as show quality or at the very least better than new from the factory. The hard work has been done for you. All you have to do is put them on your car. $55.00 each plus shipping. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Bill

IMG_6323.JPG

IMG_6324.JPG

IMG_6325.JPG

IMG_6326.JPG

Edited by Riviera63
revise text (see edit history)

• Riviera63 changed the title to 1963 1964 1965 Buick Riviera Rear Quarter Stainless Steel Lower Trim Molding
59 minutes ago, cjp69 said:

Bill,

Interested.  Which side of the car is this for?  Or do you have both sides available?  I will need to go to the storage garage and check on condition of mine this weekend. 

Thanks, Chris

Chris,

This piece fits either side. I do have another one that I am now working on in case you need 2. Thanks.

Bill

• Riviera63 changed the title to For Sale- Two 1963 1964 1965 Buick Riviera Rear Quarter Stainless Steel Lower Trim Moldings
  • Riviera63 changed the title to For Sale-1963 1964 1965 Buick Riviera Rear Quarter Stainless Steel Lower Trim Molding