1953 Ford F100 Albuquerque

bdc

https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/d/albuquerque-1953-ford-100-restored/7226229884.html

This is actually a F-100 but it doesn't come up in the search. This truck has tons of hours (and money) in restoration, inside and out. I'm 84 and can't drive it anymore so I'd like to see her go to a good home. The original engine has been rebuilt and has very few miles (just enough to break it in) but runs like new. Has been rewired to 12 volt. Upholstery/interior has been redone to original. Front suspension rebuilt as original. Original bed flooring. All manuals are included. Complete list of upgrades available upon request. Please call my son for viewing arrangements. Asking $16,000 OBO. Cash only, NO TRADES. Call or text Fred at 5zero5nine4eightthree3six1 between noon and 8pm for an appointment. Serous inquires only as I live in 4 hills
and my son lives in Bernalillo, so it will take a little time to set up a viewing. But if your into the 50's, this is the truck for you. Clean title and ready to go.

Edited by bdc (see edit history)

• bdc changed the title to 1953 Ford F100 Albuquerque