12/23/03 HERSHEY Flea Market Preregistration Forms Arrived

1937hd45

Guest 57 pontiac

Have not been on for awhile as I had to set up a new computer and when you are an old fart that is not easy to do. Anyways I got my pre ref form but I can not help but note that each year the forms come before the dues notice. You can not send the pre reg forms back unless you have your 2003 dues paid. The pre reg forms just set around until we get the new membership card back to we can send a copy with the forms. Why doesn't the club send the dues form out earlier so we can be ready to fill out and send back the pre reg forms when we get them.

Guest 57 pontiac

Anyone from AACA listening out there ? Perhaps there is a good reason why the issue has to be the way it is. I don't have a problem sending my dues a few weeks earlier.

Watch your mail----I paid my 2003 dues on October 7th and received my new membership card in plenty of time to photo copy it and return it with my flea market renewal request on 12/23/02. May not be the best routine but neither is the activity request procedure-----Must be alert--------------SKY

Guest 57 pontiac

Some good ideas have been brought up, Glad I took the time to ask the question. Hershey in 2003, dues will be paid for me.In 2004, I don't have to wait no more... Thanks for the answers.