wtb '34, '35, '36, '38 Crysler, Dodge, Desoto front leaf spring

I'm looking for a '34, '35, '36, '38 Crysler, Dodge, Desoto front leaf spring. It's for a tube axle. Actually, all I need is one leaf. It's the one below the two that form the front eye, and it's 33" long. I'm near San Diego, CA.  jtmapping@gmail.com. Jim. Thanks.

ESPO Springs 'n Things.   They also have all the specs, outstanding tech help on the order line.  They'd be happy to make your one leaf (or might rightly suggest you replace the other side at the same time).   Yes, I personally have used them multiple times and highly recommend.

• Like 1

That's good info from both of you. Thank you much. I'll give them both a call on Monday.

This spring is on an old beater of a utility trailer, which I'm just trying to keep going until I can build another one. When that's finished, I'd be interested in selling the springs and tube axle. Does anyone have an idea of the value of those items?

On 11/7/2020 at 5:33 PM, StillOutThere said:

ESPO Springs 'n Things.   They also have all the specs, outstanding tech help on the order line.  They'd be happy to make your one leaf (or might rightly suggest you replace the other side at the same time).   Yes, I personally have used them multiple times and highly recommend.

I have also used ESPO Springs 'n Things, 

They have made up complete spring sets, coil, as well as leaf, for several of our cars,

as well as most other steering and suspension components-

best of all, everything I got was MADE IN THE USA

Edited by Marty Roth
typo (see edit history)
  • Like 1