39 Buick convertible coupe information about well containing top when down

After obtaining original upholstery patterns from 4 cars I have a complete set except the convertible top well. I'd really appreciate any information regarding details about the center section of the well and upholstery on the plywood shelf located directly behind the back seat rest. Also there were 2 toggles which secured the rear convertible window frame  into the well when the top was  down. I have no idea what kind of hardware these toggles were attached to. If anybody has other upholstery questions I'll do my best to answer them

Thank you so much. I took interior photos of a 40 Buick convertible coupe at Indianapolis 30 years ago but I didn't get any shots of the top well. 

It's a great help

Leif

These are the best photos that I have and are from Terry Boyce's 1940 76C.  Again, special thanks to Terry and his wife for hosting our visit a couple years ago, and letting me photograph his car.

IMG_6498.thumb.JPG.a1883251a7a6c6708a9fa78a2b1a5033.JPG

The above photo shows the right rear area with the shelf covered in a material that matches the seat color.  The rear panel of the well is a black fabric that matches the interior color of the convertible top.  I didn't get a photo of the back of the seat.

IMG_6496.thumb.JPG.3d7526612806193f8f35e728a43e97e9.JPG

In the photo above, you see the top frame spring is covered.  The chrome strip that you see is the channel that mounts to the rear quarter and which is also visible on the exterior of the car.  The interior quarter panel adjacent to the seat appears to be covered with the same material as the rear shelf.  Unfortunately, I did not get a photo of the back side of the interior quarter panel.