Kids day out.

Mattml430

Took the little rascals out for a drive in the victory today. If I said sit down once I said it a thousand times Hahah. 
They had an absolute ball it would of been funny for the people behind us , 4 little heads looking out the back window at them. I think the novelty of no seat belts was great fun for them. 

C030DC24-50B3-4715-AD50-294E47ABE9A0.png

A873199A-AC57-48D5-866B-66A3813C1802.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TonyAus said:

You may not be aware that it is currently illegal to carry unrestrained children under seven years.  Just as well you were not spotted by the authorities.

I get what your saying Tony we live in a big dead end circle and I was just driving around close to home. I would never in a million years endanger the little monsters. I wouldn’t take them out in traffic. 

4 hours ago, Fossil said:

Exactly why I installed lap belts in the DeSoto. You have to take the kids for ice-cream. 

Going to do the same in the roadster because we want to take the kids with us on a few rallies in the future. 
putting them in the front seat also just for safety sake in this day and age with traffic as crazy as it is. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mattml430 said:

Going to do the same in the roadster because we want to take the kids with us on a few rallies in the future. 
putting them in the front seat also just for safety sake in this day and age with traffic as crazy as it is. 

Surely you can just put them in the dickie seat and close it:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It was Nan & Pops day out today. Still only supposed to go 25km from home until 12.00 tonight but we thought bugger it and took a drive out to Yarraville chocolate factory for ice cream. Was a beautiful day here in Melbourne so couldn’t resist. The Victory went beautifully through all the hills but I did hear a little exhaust leak flutter towards the end of our 2 hour round trip. 
we sat on the lawn for 3/4 of an hour and just soaked up the view and ate ice cream. Was fantastic. 

8130F039-9EFF-4801-A3C6-F26C132A25E2.jpeg

C6BFDA1C-0DA6-4F1D-B06D-601EA840254B.jpeg

4D16BC1C-0776-405A-897F-86BD66C2A49F.jpeg

• Like 4