SOLD-1963 1964 1965 Pair Front Fender Stainless Trim Moldings

Riviera63

For sale are the driver's side and passenger's side lower front fender stainless steel trim moldings for the 1963, 1964 & 1965 Riviera. These are the pieces that run from edge of the front fender and meet the rear edge of the wheel opening molding. These pieces are head and shoulders above the dented, scratched junk that is pedaled on e-bay usually for more money. The only vendor that I see on a consistent basis that sells quality pieces of Riviera trim is our own Gene of AB & G. These pieces have been sanded and polished to a beautiful shine. The pictures don't do them justice. I would rate them as show quality or at the very least better than new from the factory. The hard work has been done for you. All you have to do is put them on your car. I am offering these to Forum members first before I list them elsewhere for more money. $55.00 each plus shipping or $100.00 for the pair plus shipping. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Bill

IMG_6288.JPG

IMG_6280.JPG

IMG_6281.JPG

IMG_6282.JPG

IMG_6283.JPG

IMG_6284.JPG

IMG_6285.JPG

IMG_6286.JPG

IMG_6287.JPG

Edited by Riviera63
revise text (see edit history)

• Riviera63 changed the title to SOLD-1963 1964 1965 Pair Front Fender Stainless Trim Moldings