Magnaflow Mufflers.A Sweet Alternative

If there is anyone out there looking for a good alternative to flowmaster,borla,walker,Etc,I decided to let the Mothership become a guinea pig for a set of magnaflow mufflers.Using the 18" size offset inlet center outlet and a pair of stainless steel echo cans (15" long X 3" wide) i have achieved a deep eeevilll tone during acceleration and almost un noticable (at 70 highway) uniform pipe music.Im also using an x pipe crossover(leftover from my last install with 50 series big block flowmasters.However i do need to pout some dynamat inside my usually empty trunk area for they do cause resonation inside the cabin from the sweet wedding night type moaning they do when you hit the go go juice.trust me on this one fellow gorilla in tuxedo drivers,they will make your car fearsom in the eyes of expensive gocart(hondas) and ponycar drivers.MUhahahahaaaaaa!!!

Are those Magnaflows louder than your flowmasters? Do you mean resonators when you say "echo cans"? I haven't been able to find any resonators for 2 1/2 inch pipes.<BR>I like my Moroso Spiral-flow mufflers, but they moan/drone at certain RPM's just like your mufflers. <P>Tomsriv<BR>71 Riviera

Thay are not louder than the 50 series big block flowmasters which are the next to the quietest(70 series).The echo cans im refering to are not resonators just stainless tips. Round with rolled ends 3" wide 15 long.

Hey Capt. curiuous on what those puppies run cost wise. Now that the air shocks are in I'm currently trying to save up(very, very slowly unfortunatly) the money to put duals on the beast to replace that restrictive 2" single pipe. Where did you pick them up? I looked in my Jeg's but didn't see them.<BR>Thanks<P>------------------<BR>1973 Electra 225-2dr.<BR>94,000 mi. and on its way to 100,000 quick<BR>The exhaust tip cries no more! Air Shocks are cool! Duals, I see you in my future. <BR>And now,Working Cruise Control!

If you go to the magnaflow website(www.magnaflow.com) and click on the icon that shows dealers,put in your zip code and it will show you a muffler shop that installs their mufflers.The ones highlighted in blue are the prefered ones.If you are looking for a new cruise control transducer,motorhead.com has it available remanufactured.I bought one,changed the vaccum hoses but my curise indicator aint lighting up.any suggestions? someone said the fuse may be gone but where is it located?one the main block or elsewhere.