Braided Stainless Steel Oil Hydraulic lines, thoughts on using them?

GarageStudios

Hello Enthusiasts..

As my project is resuming, ready to hibernate in the garage and continue the restoration.. I saw some car lovers use braided stainless steel hydraulic lines for the oil..  I liked the idea of this, 

Any thoughts good or bad on if these are good to use? I have a GM 1948 Straight 6 235 ...

Screenshot_20201025-195842_Facebook.jpg

Why not bend up some nice, clean-looking hard lines in copper, cunifer (best choice), or stainless? Fittings are common and easy to use, and it will look far more correct than braided stainless and those clunky AN fittings. Cheaper, too. They would not have used braided stainless when your car was new.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matt Harwood said:

Why not bend up some nice, clean-looking hard lines in copper, cunifer (best choice), or stainless? Fittings are common and easy to use, and it will look far more correct than braided stainless and those clunky AN fittings. Cheaper, too. They would not have used braided stainless when your car was new.

Wicked idea.. never even thought of that route, bending and installing my own gas and brakes, etc.. thanks, appreciated