I usually scan the forums merely by using the Unread Content button at the top. That way I see anything that's new since my last visit and don't have to go through each forum. Today, it's empty. I hit Unread Content and there's no list of topics. I did not hit the "Mark site read" button and I even double-checked and waited 20 minutes to try again, but it still does the same thing. I can access all forums normally by clicking on each one individually.

Not a big deal but thought I'd bring it to your attention just in case there's a glitch that might need attention. Thanks!

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Matt Harwood said:

I usually scan the forums merely by using the Unread Content button at the top. That way I see anything that's new since my last visit and don't have to go through each forum. Today, it's empty. I hit Unread Content and there's no list of topics. I did not hit the "Mark site read" button and I even double-checked and waited 20 minutes to try again, but it still does the same thing. I can access all forums normally by clicking on each one individually.

Not a big deal but thought I'd bring it to your attention just in case there's a glitch that might need attention. Thanks!

As of 16 minutes ago it started tracking again.   Your message and 6 others came up in my feed but no others.  Typically it would be endless for me because I never mark site read.

• Like 1

I never mark the site read .....and my list is also mostly blank........twenty minutes ago, they system went done briefly .......