Question regarding switches under the dash pad on a 65 Riviera

Seafoam65

My 65 has the courtesy light switch on the left side under the middle of the dash pad and the power antenna switch on the right side under the dash pad, with a place for a third switch between those two

that is empty with the mounting holes showing. What option or options could have been in this slot, and how was it labeled?

Yep rear defogger switch went there, marked "accessory". What puzzles me is I have seen so many of these cars with those switches in any of the three positions available. It's like the factory just threw them it whatever slot they picked first.

I have the reverberator, all the wiring, and installation instructions in a box on the shelf. That's the switch that came with it.  The first time I saw it I thought it was too cheap looking to put in a Riviera.  Perhaps someone came up with something a little more classy.  It is basically on and off so a courtesy light switch could be made to work.  Did the bezel have "reverb" or something similar, or 3as there even a bezel with it?