1948 Chrysler New Yorker Town & Country Parts FOR SALE

FireballV8

Hello

I have a few parts left from a 1948 Chrysler New Yorker Town & Country. The car was a restored car in great shape. I have the transmission $450, driveshaft $50, starter $165, engine splash pans $50, front brake drums $175 pair and backing plates $150 pair, box of hardware $50, battery tray $25, Engine dipstick tube $25, and some electrical pieces regulator, relays & connection blocks $45.

Let me know what you need, if you want it all will make a better deal. 

Thank You

Steve

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Steve,

Is the transmission a hydraulically operated transmission identical to those on a regular 48 New Yorker. If so have you driven it and verified that the low to high range transition occurs around 14 mph when you let up on the accelerator while in the drive range?

Thanks,

Fred

• 1 month later...

Hi Fred

Yes the transmission is the self shifter type. I have not driven the car, but the car was a fully restored car at the time the drivetrain was removed. 

Make an offer on the transmission, what would it be worth as a core? I just don't need this stuff anymore.

Thank You

Steve

• 6 months later...

Steve,

I'm looking for the accelerator linkage parts for a 1948 New Yorker with the inline 8. I'm looking for throttle linkage parts from the accelerator stem 14-07-1 through the firewall; the lever 14-11-28; the bracket that mounts to the firewall 14-11-20; and the shaft 14-11-1. I think I have these part numbers correct but the image I'm looking at is hard to read. (If you don't have the service manual these parts are basically from the foot pedal to the firewall bracket and it's captive linkage piece. I have all the parts from there to the carburetor.)

Do you have these parts?
Thanks,

Scott Edwards