Continental valve spring search, help needed.

My Thompson book has the Valve spring for a 1924 Flint Model E (maybe the same as 23?) as part number VS 19. May help in the search.

This is also listed for Continental Motors 1922-32 models 8R, 6M, 2P and  1922 model 6T

(!) have you tried Monte's??  (montesequipment.com) obsolete Cont'l parts dealer

(2) a 36 king Prod (engine parts etc) catalog  shows  Flint 23-27 E and other models with the Cont'l 6E, which, in turn, lists valve spring VS56, which (per that catalog) also fits some 6b, 6J, some 8B, 14 different  Ls and the 12Z  8 cyl....AND the Auburn 666A for 1927...

Try Montes if you haven't already

You probably can't get any away from the Auburn people, but some of those Ls went into other Durant cars, as noted above, Moon and Paige, who all have clubs, plus a batch of familiar truck names: Corbitt, Federal, Hahn, Kleiber, Moreland etc

If you have to post on the old truck sites I'll try to set out a few specific makes/models for the truckers...

• Thanks 1

My parts list is sadly out of date, but I see continentalengines.com still comes up under obsolete  Cont'l parts; parossnachinery.com (longtime Cont'l dealer) has been helpful with obsoletes in the past...

justoldrucks has a fair list of profe$$ional obsolete parts dealers in their "vendors and restoration services" section...

Your springs fit a raft of Cont'ls, and should be around...

• Thanks 1