64-66 Dual Quad Air Cleaner Base

JZRIV

20 minutes ago, JZRIV said:

Anyone here have interest in this before I put on ebay? There's lid on ebay now so a complete one could be made.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/d/clarksburg-buick-dual-quad-air-cleaner/7201352885.html

IMG_5551.JPG

Hi Jason,

I sent an email regarding your air cleaner 2 weeks (?) ago when you had it listed on the Pittsburgh Craigs List. I saw a link to the Craigs List ad on the V8buick site. I stated I would buy it at your advertised price. Never received a reply, I wasnt sure it was you but assumed it was sold? I`m still interested,

Tom

Tom T, 

I verified Tom Mooney did in fact attempt to contact me through CL a couple weeks ago but the email went into the abyss so in fairness he had first dibbs and agreed to purchase.

Oddly enough I advertised this a year or so ago and thought I sold it but recently found it while rummaging through bedroom closet. 😏

Thanks

10 hours ago, JZRIV said:

Tom T, 

...and thought I sold it but recently found it while rummaging through bedroom closet. 😏

Thanks

No better place to store your extra Buick parts than in your bedroom closet!  They deserve at least that respect, i.e., no cold cellar/basement or barn for car parts storage. 

• Like 1

Yeah, after going through 2 & ALL the gref it causes for everyone one involved, not to mention what the children go through, I would NOT subject myself to this EVER AGAIN.

Not saying it may never happen, BUT I'm not out there looking either.

Tom T.