1964 Riviera Hood Spear and Emblem - For Sale

Hood spear, emblem and attaching screws off the '64 Riviera I'm parting out.  It is straight and mint.  All the mounting stems are solid and intact.  Last picture show the dirt spot removed from behind the mounting hole of the emblem.

$40 and buyer pays actual shipping.

hoodspear1.thumb.jpg.979d344dfb8fc8d37fcc89dca8b83954.jpg

hoodspear2.thumb.jpg.e75e2edce6ae1e1517786e952578c202.jpg

hoodspear3.thumb.jpg.28c33f654d92a79ddfcb6090930bebcf.jpg

I was at RivCat's today buying some items from him. I got to see this hood spear in person. It is in excellent condition. It is nicer than any of the ones I have seen on e-bay right now for much more money. At this price it is a steal. You won't be disappointed.

He also has EZI glass that looked to be in really nice condition. He has both of the door window pieces, both rear quarter window pieces and both vent window pieces. Unfortunately, the rear window and windshield are toast.

I also noticed that the driver's side vent window assembly leading edge chrome was in excellent condition with little or no pitting. That leading edge chrome usually has a lot of pitting on the outside surface, the inside surface or both surfaces. On my car the outside surface was beautiful but, the inside surface that meets the weatherstrip was very pitted. I paid some good money for pit free vent window assemblies. 

The 2 outer door handles and push buttons also appeared to be in very nice condition. The buttons worked easily and were very smooth.

David is very reasonable with his pricing and willing to deal on anything that he has that you need. Give him a shout.

Bill

Edited by Riviera63
revise text (see edit history)