1932 Chrysler gauges wtb

reoinwi

I have a spare gasoline gauge, water temp gauge (missing bulb at engine end) oil pressure gauge and speedometer for 1931 Chrysler CD8, all with curved glass lenses (some earlier versions had flat glass). I think all are same as for 1932 except speedometer has drum style dial versus hand style used in 1932. The oil pressure gauge shown has 2" bezel with curved glass lens, but internals appear to be from an earlier Chrysler. If interested send me a PM.

IMG_6895 (2).JPG

32 gauges have no bezels or glass.  They back mount in the panel and the panel has the glass.  those may work if the can be mounted without the bezels but I think the bezel is part of the mounting tabs.  Is that correct?  The speedo is not correct at all as you suggested. I may be interested in the smaller gauges.  Can you send me more pics of the mounts? reoinwi@yahoo.com   thanks, Dave

1932 Gauges mount identically to 1931 ,i.e. they bolt on from the rear with the chrome "bezel" projecting about 1/16" into the car interior. Here are my 1931 gauges mounted in my Roadster dash panel I had to make as my dash had been cut out and scrapped decades ago. In any event, the gas gauge is $90, the water gauge $60, and the oil gauge $35. I have another buyer interested in the oil gauge, and it may be sold later today. Shipping extra, let me know your zip and I will get quote for shipping. BTW, asking $250 for speedometer if anyone is interested.

IMG_4840.JPG

IMG_4842.JPG

• 1 month later...

I probably have an extra switch and coil, same items were used on several MOPAR products at the time. I know I have 2 from 1930/31 Dodges. What year/model are you looking for? Switches were usually common, except some had a face plate mounted at front face of dash.

• 1 month later...