1941 Cadillac series 62 convertible coupe Deluxe $25,000

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/396260111388762/?media_id=0&ref=share_attachment

1941 Cadillac series 62 convertible coupe Deluxe
$25,000
Listed 11 hours ago in Bangor, PA

About This Vehicle

Driven 65,000 miles

Manual transmission

Exterior color: Burgundy · Interior color: Burgundy

Fuel type: Gasoline

Seller's description

Low production ,one of 1,300 produced, flat head V8, standard shift, good solid old classic convertible, engine soaking , good title , 100% complete, stored indoors since 1969. Serious only, no trades, located in Bangor Pennsylvania 18013. Serious only , don’t waste my time I won’t waste yours
Image may contain: car
Image may contain: car
  • Like 2

The biggest problem with these convertibles is the front floors, trunk and rockers rust out. The car may have been garaged since 69 but it looks like it spent its first 28 years out in the weather with the torn open top. I have an interest in this car but my Face Page doesn't always open up these re-posted ads and I can't open this ad up to look at the other pics or get contact info. 

15 minutes ago, jdome said:

I have an interest in this car but my Face Page doesn't always open up these re-posted ads and I can't open this ad up to look at the other pics or get contact info. 

Go to your FB marketplace and change the city/area you're looking in to Whitehouse Station, New Jersey. It's in that marketplace area.

1 hour ago, jdome said:

The biggest problem with these convertibles is the front floors, trunk and rockers rust out. The car may have been garaged since 69 but it looks like it spent its first 28 years out in the weather with the torn open top. I have an interest in this car but my Face Page doesn't always open up these re-posted ads and I can't open this ad up to look at the other pics or get contact info. 

Agree, and there appears to be a pretty big hole in the sheetmetal on the lower right-hand corner of the trunk lid/quarter panel.

I don;t think FaceBook wants me to buy it. I had to horse around to get to it and then I had problems sending a request to ask for floor and underside photos. FB wanted me to ID myself with my (cell) phone # but it wouldn't accept it on my  cell but it did when I retried on my laptop.  I don'y use FB much.

It appears to be a pretty ruff car for the price but I'll wait to see additional photos.