1933 Buick parts FS

For 50 years I have collected parts for my 1933 Buick( model57). It’s time to clean out the garage. I’m looking for someone to purchase the entire lot. This will be a great deal for someone, there are a lot of parts. I don’t want to deal with individual purchases.

• Like 1

I’m located in New Orleans, La. This is a partial list:, Steering wheel with steering column & gear box, 2 exhaust manifold ( one used & one new- never installed), one head ( cracked, repairable I think), one crank shaft,5-valve covers, 15+ or- hubcaps, 2 carburetors, 3 water pumps, sheet metal that runs along the bottom of the engine, 1-radiator. I have 3  large plastic storage boxes full of miscellaneous parts like shock absorbers & some parts I don’t recognize..... I don’t want to sell individual parts, I’m trying to clean out the garage. You can contact me individually at..... mjrbird@yahoo.com. Thank you for looking

• Like 1

REASSURANCE !!

I have known MRyals - the seller, for 34 years, and can assure that he is both a friend, and a straight-shooter with quality parts.

We live in the same area, are members of the same local club, and he shared my Hershey spaces back in the 1980s.

You can trust dealing with this gentleman, 

and while i've not personally seen the parts,

and do not know his price for the entire lot,

I'm certain he is open to a reasonable, modest offer to get the parts gone and into the hands of Buick guys/gals.

Somebody should grab all of these parts, either for your own stash,

or to retain and pass along to other Buick folks - and likely profit, as well

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...