1937 Packard "limousine" not mine

For a number of reasons I try not to make negative comments on ads and don’t even post ‘Not Mine’ ads anymore because they seem to invite negative comments from folks who would never otherwise dream of saying such things on the owner’s add.

But I have to say - I hope someone who spends money just because they can buys this thing out of mercy and puts it out of its misery.

This is the single worst thing I have ever seen. Seriously, it’s worthy of a go-fund-me page. Buy it - crush it. It can’t go on....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh, I didn’t know Texas was serious about DUI’s. Because the customizer had a lot of time on his hands for a couple of years and wanted to salvage something out of that fiberglass boat he crashed on a pile of river rocks — because that’s the only place that ‘interior’ could have come from.

Doubt he got his license back, looks like he didn’t slack up with the drinking....

4 hours ago, Grimy said:

That's pronounced "lemon-zine."

Where I come from, we pronounce it “TURD!”

Ok, to be fair.......we would pronounce it “A BIG TURD!”   Just trying to be accurate.

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Haha 2

Ok, for whatever it's worth, let me say something positive. I like the fact that it doesnt have sidemounts, it flows better with the long fenders. But on the other hand: poor super 8 Packard.