Salvage yard in Longview, TX crushing cars this week, $250 per vehicle if you hurry.

There's a '55 Century 4-dr. sedan, a '55 Century 2-dr. hardtop (not much left but the interior and engine, 1954 Roadmaster 2-dr. hardtop, 1954 Super 2-dr. hardtop, 1953 Super 4dr. sedan, 1953 Special 2-dr. hardtop, parts of a 1953 Super 2=dr. hardtop, lots of Cadillacs from 1950 to 1964.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Kosage Chavis said:

How are you Mr Pete?  Are any of the 54/55 Buicks equipped with A/C?  Still trying to get a hold of one or more of those pointer knobs.  Thank you.

Kosage, No, I don't recall seeing factory A/C on any of the Buicks. There are only 3 1954 and 1955 Buicks. One is a '55 Century 4-dr. sedan nearly complete car; one is a very cut up '55 Century 2-dr. hardtop, and one is a '54 Roadmaster 2-dr. hardtop.

IMG_9449.JPG

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Kosage Chavis said:

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question Mr Pete.  Any chance any of those 55's has the rear speaker switch with the same type of pointer knob?

Oh man, I didn't look at them that closely--sorry.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Everything is gone. All of the remaining cars got crushed last month, a few days after I made the original posting. I saved as much as I could bring home in one pickup & trailer load. The property had to be cleared because it is being sold this month, and the seller/owner is in very bad health.

Pete Phillips

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2