Salvage yard in Longview, TX crushing cars this week, $250 per vehicle if you hurry.

Pete Phillips

There's a '55 Century 4-dr. sedan, a '55 Century 2-dr. hardtop (not much left but the interior and engine, 1954 Roadmaster 2-dr. hardtop, 1954 Super 2-dr. hardtop, 1953 Super 4dr. sedan, 1953 Special 2-dr. hardtop, parts of a 1953 Super 2=dr. hardtop, lots of Cadillacs from 1950 to 1964.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kosage Chavis said:

How are you Mr Pete?  Are any of the 54/55 Buicks equipped with A/C?  Still trying to get a hold of one or more of those pointer knobs.  Thank you.

Kosage, No, I don't recall seeing factory A/C on any of the Buicks. There are only 3 1954 and 1955 Buicks. One is a '55 Century 4-dr. sedan nearly complete car; one is a very cut up '55 Century 2-dr. hardtop, and one is a '54 Roadmaster 2-dr. hardtop.

IMG_9449.JPG

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Everything is gone. All of the remaining cars got crushed last month, a few days after I made the original posting. I saved as much as I could bring home in one pickup & trailer load. The property had to be cleared because it is being sold this month, and the seller/owner is in very bad health.

Pete Phillips

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2