1932 Hupmobile Coupe - whats it worth?

Clamdigger

Hi guys. This car has been sitting for many years outside? The lady wants to sell it. Her husband who owned it died. What is this worth? Don't know if it runs. Who would buy this? Should I part it out? What are these wooden rims worth. Thanks in advance. I have no idea why some of the pics loaded upside down!!!

IMG_1223.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

IMG_1225.JPG

IMG_1226.JPG

IMG_1228.JPG

IMG_1229.JPG

IMG_1230.JPG

IMG_1231.JPG

IMG_1232.JPG

IMG_1233.JPG

IMG_1234.JPG

IMG_1235.JPG

IMG_1236.JPG

IMG_1237.JPG

IMG_1238.JPG

IMG_1239.JPG

IMG_1240.JPG

IMG_1241.JPG

IMG_1242.JPG

IMG_1243.JPG

IMG_1244.JPG

IMG_1245.JPG

IMG_1246.JPG

IMG_1247.JPG

IMG_1248.JPG

IMG_1249.JPG

IMG_1251.JPG

IMG_1252.JPG

IMG_1253.JPG

IMG_1254.JPG

IMG_1255.JPG

IMG_1256.JPG

IMG_1257.JPG

Edited by Clamdigger (see edit history)

The  model  B  Hupp for  1932  was  the  highest production  model  that  Hupp produced. 3,581  Very few  would  would  have  been  coupes. Missing 1  running  board  and  possibly  a  side  mount  cover. If  a  person  had  a lot of  time  and  ambition and  was  good  at  body  work, this  car  could  be  saved. I  still have  tooo many  projects to  finish or  I  would  not  let  this  1  go. I  hope  there  is  a  young  person  that  wants  a  great  car  and  gets  it  is  back on the  road.

• Like 1

Just now, Hupp36 said:

The  model  B  Hupp for  1932  was  the  highest production  model  that  Hupp produced. 3,581 in  1932.  Very few  would  would  have  been  coupes. Missing 1  running  board  and  possibly  a  side  mount  cover. If  a  person  had  a lot of  time  and  ambition and  was  good  at  body  work, this  car  could  be  saved. I  still have  tooo many  projects to  finish or  I  would  not  let  this  1  go. I  hope  there  is  a  young  person  that  wants  a  great  car  and  gets  it  is  back on the  road.

I don't know if the Hupp guys will be falling all over themselves for the parts as it is a lesser model,  but the easiest way to sell that is either eBay, CL, or post it on the HAMB.  the valuable piece is the coupe body that somebody may be dumb enough to turn in to a hot rod.

Also,  somebody with a decent Model B sedan may decide they want a coupe and do the body swap.   If eBay, start the bidding at 1500 bucks.   CL or the Hamb,  3k or BO.

Edited by alsancle (see edit history)
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Nfrutiger7 said:

If you do get it please let me know very interested in buying it i live just over the ny pa boarder

Send him a message here.  If he has not checked here lately, he will still get an email sent to him and will not miss your offer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Great, I  was  hoping that  some one  would  get it  and  get  it back on the  road. If  you  are  not  a member of the  Hupp Club,  its  worth  joining. We  have a  tec advisor for  all the  Hupp models. We  also have  a parts  locator  if  you  need  parts  or  literature.