Large Milk Glass Interior Lamp - Make, Year and Model?

I just unearthed this pretty piece, I've had it for awhile but have no idea what it is from, can anyone help? It's 2 7/8" wide by 5 5/8" high, glass lens and chrome plated stamped steel bezel, appears to be original. Thank!

20201012_151048.jpg

20201012_151100.jpg

20201012_151105.jpg

20201012_151114.jpg

On 10/12/2020 at 3:58 PM, John_Mereness said:

Dome lamp for a Chrysler Airflow ?

Not according to Yahoo photos I've seen. The PO thought it was Pierce-Arrow or Studebaker but I can find no evidence of that. It does have a nice Art Deco look to it. 

I showed this to a couple of car buddies yesterday and they were as stumped as I am as to application and make. They raised some alternate non-automotive possibilities - use in a Pullman train car or a Movie Palace theater from the late 20s - mid 30s period. Anyone dabble in either of these areas? More Googling to come...

16 hours ago, E-116-YH said:

Hello Tex,

John_Mereness is correct, it is indeed from a Chrysler Airflow! Offer it for sale on the Airflow forum and see how fast it sells.

Can someone post a picture of this, I have not been able to find one.

20 hours ago, drwatson said:

This link at OldCarManual Project gives a fair view of what looks like your interior lamp. It's seen here in a 1936 Chrysler A.F.

http://www.oldcarbrochures.com/static/NA/Chrysler_and_Imperial/1936 Chrysler/1936 Chrysler Airflow Brochure/1936 Chrysler Airflow-10.html

Thanks for that high quality picture, I have seen this on Google but without the clarity of yours. I think that is it but would still like photos of it in an actual car if possible.