1936 Dodge Touring Sedan $4,999 Drexel Hill PA

• JRHaelig changed the title to 1936 Dodge Touring Sedan $4,999 Drexel Hill PA

Well I could not access the sale location but 1936 Dodges, as are most 1936 cars, are cool.  The Dodge has a decent displacement 6 cylinder.  Your buying an artifact here, a 1930's car and except for maybe a Buick, I can't think of another 1936 car i would like to own more than a Dodge.  Simple effective styling, adequate power and usual but period styling.   

• Like 1

Hey....no, not the same owner, just the same community on the outskirts of Philadelphia. 

BTW.....keep trying.  My guy was overwhelmed with replies.  Took me 3 attempts via email and even then his wife picked me at random.

Good luck & let me know how you make out!

Edited by JRHaelig (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, B Jake Moran said:

Well I could not access the sale location but 1936 Dodges, as are most 1936 cars, are cool.  The Dodge has a decent displacement 6 cylinder.  Your buying an artifact here, a 1930's car and except for maybe a Buick, I can't think of another 1936 car i would like to own more than a Dodge.  Simple effective styling, adequate power and usual but period styling.   

And best of all..... no wood to rot out.

After leaving three thoughtful, introductory type messages to the seller and hearing nothing back. Last effort produced a response by text. “It’s sold”. 
Through web search, the seller is currently enrolled in the Villanova MBA program. Can you believe it! Zero effort at using any decency or communication skills. Sure I’m disappointed about the car but really turned off by this individuals rudeness.