Examples of clickbait AND off topic posts.

Hey Pete, we all know that it's car humor so in the future please don't alter the title of my threads. None of the other mods feel the need to do that so why do you need to do that so often? We're not a bunch of 10 year olds and you're not our mother. Remember that.... :angry: :angry: :angry:

On 10/3/2020 at 3:01 PM, Lebowski said:

Hey Pete, we all know that it's car humor so in the future please don't alter the title of my threads. None of the other mods feel the need to do that so why do you need to do that so often? We're not a bunch of 10 year olds and you're not our mother. Remember that.... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Refer to: 

Lebowski,

Your title was clickbait.  As the forum rules state: "Although the AACA does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete or modify any message for any or no reason whatsoever." 

Definition of Clickbait
Clickbait, a form of false advertisement, uses hyperlink text or a thumbnail link that is designed to attract attention and to entice users to follow that link and read, view, or listen to the linked piece of online content, with a defining characteristic of being deceptive, typically sensationalized or misleading. Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clickbait

Im certainly not your mother, but I am the moderator.

Note:  This is a perfect example of an off topic post.  I happened to "stumble" about your comment.  Got an issue with how the forum is run then post it in the appropriate forum or message me directly. 

This is the 2nd time that I know of you complained about my moderating in the wrong place and to the wrong audience. Don't like how I moderator? Great!  Totally within your rights!  Post in the correct forum, message me directly, or talk to my bosses. https://www.aaca.org/About-AACA/officers-a-directors-roster.html

• Like 3