FS - 1930 Buick 68C Victoria Coupe

studebrooklyn

SOLD 10/28/20

Thank you!

FOR SALE: 

1930 Buick 68C Victoria Coupe

ACAA Full Classic.

Needs Restoration; does run and drive. Complete car.

Was a good driving car before I parked it 4 years ago; life unfortunately got in the way and it has sat covered and under a shelter logic car tent.

I had intended to restore the car, but have decided to pass it onto a new steward with the time and resources to give her a new life.

Car is located in Bucks County, PA.

Glad to show in person anytime.

Asking $6,500 cash.

I will update this post with photos in the coming days.

buick.jpg

Edited by studebrooklyn
SOLD (see edit history)
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, JayG said:

I’m just a little curious about the door Alignment.  Both doors are open in all pics and it seems like there may be some top to bottom figment issues. Could just be the pics but doesn’t look right to me.

Well, I agree, first thought when I saw the pictures.  Did the owner just not close the doors for the photo shoot?  Is there a bigger problem?  Reason for low price?

Being an optimist, it just could be that the hinges need new screws and some slight wood repair where they get screwed in.  A lot of weight on a relatively small piece of wood, and a little wear or movement at a door hinge makes a HUGE difference at rear jambs.

15 hours ago, JayG said:

I’m just a little curious about the door Alignment.  Both doors are open in all pics and it seems like there may be some top to bottom fitment issues. Could just be the pics but doesn’t look right to me.

Hi -

In the original photo, the door is just not closed.

However, in the later photo with the cracked window, that door is damaged due to me catching while backing up into the garage and will require body work. I use that photo to illustrate this will need attention.

Regardless, the wood will need replacing in both cowls, causing both doors to sag when opened.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, trimacar said:

Well, I agree, first thought when I saw the pictures.  Did the owner just not close the doors for the photo shoot?  Is there a bigger problem?  Reason for low price?

Being an optimist, it just could be that the hinges need new screws and some slight wood repair where they get screwed in.  A lot of weight on a relatively small piece of wood, and a little wear or movement at a door hinge makes a HUGE difference at rear jambs.

The wood is in need of attention around the cowls.

There is light damage on one side of the car. I caught the door backing it into the garage. Will need body work and new glass on that door.

The top wood of the car is rotting out and will need replacing.

Needs new tires. They hold air but are deformed from sitting.

This is definitely a project and want to be as honest as i can about the car, hence the low asking price.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...