For Sale: 1964 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway manual shift- $6,500 - WILLMAR, MN - Not Mine - Price Increase to $7,500

For Sale: 1964 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway manual shift- $6,500 - WILLMAR, MN - Price Increase to $7,500 January 2021

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/d/willmar-1964-mercury-2dr-breezeway/7209060761.html

1964 Mercury Monterey, 2 door breezeway with 58,000 act miles, 390 2 bbl with a 3-speed transmission, the body is 100% original, paint, body, and interior, all new brake and gas lines, bearings, brakes, the gas tank was done, new shocks, clutch, everything works, as it did new, dual exhaust with glass packs a new receiver hitch, four custom rims and six original tires and rims, lots of extras, call for more info bottom side of rockers are rusty, inside of rockers are solid, new rockers included.....$12,989 dollars invested, will sell for $6500 not a dime less!!!,,,,,the last photo was the day I bought it from the original owner

Copy and paste in your email:  66b532c787ad3e5da2cb6369402a09b4@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1964 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway sedan with manual shift.

'64 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway stick MN a.jpg

'64 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway stick MN b.jpg

'64 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway stick MN c.jpg

'64 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway stick MN d.jpg

'64 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway stick MN e.jpg

'64 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway stick MN f.jpg

'64 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway stick MN g.jpg

'64 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway stick MN h.jpg

'64 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway stick MN i.jpg

'64 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway stick MN j.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8 (see edit history)
  • Like 5

Thanks, Will do as long as they continue to turn up.  Motivation are the fellows who claim good older cars priced at $10K or less are unavailable.   Widening the scope of makes and years is what people need to do.  The popular makes, models and years will always be pricier.   But we have news for those who doubt old car enjoyment has to cost more than $10K, we show it here daily.

• Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1964 Mercury Monterey 2dr Breezeway manual shift- $6,500 - WILLMAR, MN - Not Mine - Price Increase to $7,500