Antique Auto Radiator Repair and Restoration

Although the shop I used in Waukegan, IL. went under years ago I just did a quick Google list and found several prospects you might check with.

https://www.google.com/search?q=automobile+radiator+restoration+near+chicago.&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS917US917&oq=automobile+radiator+restoration+near+chicago.&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.20090j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Edited by plymouthcranbrook (see edit history)

Thanks guys.  

42 minutes ago, Mikefit said:

One in Fort Wayne Indiana if you need more information please advise me.  Not cheap but very professional workmanship and completed on time Mike

Yes, please provide more information.  

Thanks.  

1 hour ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

Although the shop I used in Waukegan, IL. went under years ago I just did a quick Google list and found several prospects you might check with.

https://www.google.com/search?q=automobile+radiator+restoration+near+chicago.&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS917US917&oq=automobile+radiator+restoration+near+chicago.&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.20090j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Thanks for the help.  

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Mikefit said:

One in Fort Wayne Indiana if you need more information please advise me.  Not cheap but very professional workmanship and completed on time Mike

I would appreciate contact info for this, just because it is near me and I was not aware of it. 

I have been using Bills in central IL and have been happy with prices, work, and turnaround time. 

11 hours ago, Pomeroy41144 said:

Thanks guys.  

Yes, please provide more information.  

Thanks.  

ACE Raditor 2319 west Collisum Blvd FortWayne Indiana 46808

1 800 288 7964    1 260 4840441 (STEVE ) I think they a 3rd generation co