For Sale: 1951 Dodge Meadowbrook 4dr sedan. Flathead 6. Fluid drive. - $5,200 - Sabattus, ME - Not Mine

For Sale: 1951 Dodge Meadowbrook 4dr sedan. Flathead 6. Fluid drive. NICE CAR. - $5,200 - Sabattus, ME

https://maine.craigslist.org/cto/d/sabattus-1951-dodge-meadowbrook-4dr/7205704300.html

1951 Dodge Meadowbrook 4dr sedan. Flathead 6. Fluid drive. NICE CAR. Only 58k miles. Not a show car, but very good driver. Very fun !!! ASKING: $5,200.00. Will consider full or partial trades for ???   I might even add cash for the right deal...???   No boats or snowmobiles !!!

Contact:  CALL IF INTERESTED. (207)-7-one-3-3-two-5-one, between 8am & 10pm only please. Thank you

No email or text, please.  NO MESSAGING !!! CALL IF INTERESTED.

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1951 Dodge Meadowbrook 4dr sedan. 

'51 Dodge Meadowbrook ME a.jpg

'51 Dodge Meadowbrook ME b.jpg

'51 Dodge Meadowbrook ME c.jpg

'51 Dodge Meadowbrook ME d.jpg

'51 Dodge Meadowbrook ME e.jpg

'51 Dodge Meadowbrook ME f.jpg

'51 Dodge Meadowbrook ME g.jpg

'51 Dodge Meadowbrook ME h.jpg

'51 Dodge Meadowbrook ME i.jpg

'51 Dodge Meadowbrook ME j.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TerryB said:

The battery tie down arrangement needs a little help.

The "upgrade" to thin 12 volt aluminum cables is also not the upgrade that the Autozone guy said it was. . . . . 

1 minute ago, m-mman said:

The "upgrade" to thin 12 volt aluminum cables is also not the upgrade that the Autozone guy said it was. . . . . 

Yep, that was the second thing I was looking at, besides the red paint treatment on the engine.  Those cables and their connections to the battery did not look too good.  Overall it seems like a good car to investigate if you are looking for something affordable.

• Like 1