Introducing myself and looking for parts

Hello my name is Jesse Moreno live in Sacramento ca I own a 1955 Buick special 2door hardtop and have been working on for 14 years and it's all most there it's a beauty and I can't wait to get this hog on the road I've had everything happen to me while building this car from ordering wrong parts recieving wrong parts dings scratches.. broken bolts to catching on fire I haven't gave up but as time goes on its getting harder to find my parts when I got it painted they some how lost all my interior parts in storage somewhere I've collected a lot along the way but I need the interior stainless  steel molding front and back and also I know it don't go to my car is front door dash to door garnish molding for a 1955 buick super I would love to add that to my car if anyone can point me to right direction I would much appreciate it 

Just now, Jd89buick55 said:

Hello my name is Jesse Moreno live in Sacramento ca I own a 1955 Buick special 2door hardtop and have been working on for 14 years and it's all most there it's a beauty and I can't wait to get this hog on the road I've had everything happen to me while building this car from ordering wrong parts recieving wrong parts dings scratches.. broken bolts to catching on fire I haven't gave up but as time goes on its getting harder to find my parts when I got it painted they some how lost all my interior parts in storage somewhere I've collected a lot along the way but I need the interior stainless  steel molding front and back and also I know it don't go to my car is front door dash to door garnish molding for a 1955 buick super I would love to add that to my car if anyone can point me to right direction I would much appreciate it 

20180524_194806.jpg

• Like 1

There is a salvage yard in Minesota, French Lake Auto Parts.  I know you can find them on the internet.  They have lots of older Buicks and are very active in salvaging parts.  Of course there is also Desert Valley Auto Parts in AZ which is much closer to you.  They likely have some parts.  Budds' Salvage in Oklahoma too.  

Good luck with your Buick(s).  Like the 79 Electra behind yours in the picture.  Is it yours too?

6 hours ago, JohnD1956 said:

There is a salvage yard in Minesota, French Lake Auto Parts.  I know you can find them on the internet.  They have lots of older Buicks and are very active in salvaging parts.  Of course there is also Desert Valley Auto Parts in AZ which is much closer to you.  They likely have some parts.  Budds' Salvage in Oklahoma too.  

Good luck with your Buick(s).  Like the 79 Electra behind yours in the picture.  Is it yours too?

The 79 is a customer's we just finished semi custom button tucked interior in.. I really appreciate the help I will give them a call