For Sale: 1952 Packard Patrician 400 - $8,000 - Spring Valley, NY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1952 Packard Patrician 400 - $8,000 - Spring Valley, NY 

https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/d/valley-cottage-1952-packard-patrician/7205388764.html

Great condition 1952 Packard Patrician 400.  Needs new tires and currently does not run. Based on the inspection, it was last running in 1984. I do not have keys for the engine or trunk. Looking to sell this to a car enthusiast who can get it in working condition!

Copy and paste in your email:   0f6b812d2c9031c59faeb40ed9006333@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1952 Packard Patrician 400 sedan.  Note: The exceptional original condition of the broadcloth interior.  This is very costly to recreate, would nearly equal the asking price of the car to do it in a restoration.  Very worthwhile '52 Patrician 400 to reactivate.

'52 Packard Patrician 400 NY a.jpg

'52 Packard Patrician 400 NY b.jpg

'52 Packard Patrician 400 NY c.jpg

'52 Packard Patrician 400 NY d.jpg

'52 Packard Patrician 400 NY e.jpg

'52 Packard Patrician 400 NY f.jpg

'52 Packard Patrician 400 NY g.jpg

'52 Packard Patrician 400 NY h.jpg

'52 Packard Patrician 400 NY i.jpg

'52 Packard Patrician 400 NY k.jpg

'52 Packard Patrician 400 NY l.jpg

'52 Packard Patrician 400 NY j.jpg

The pitted outside chrome and DOA engine negate alot of the value of the interior.  I hate to say it but it's probably only worth about 4G tops.  Not running , sitting that long and a 4 door sedan really affect the value.  You will spend probably atleast 3 grand getting it driveable in parts if you don't have to go into the engine.  That's with free labor. 

• Like 2

Yes, optimistically priced now, but someone with a '52 Patrician in the restoration process should pursue this car for the original interior.  At some point, the seller will figure out the car isn't worth what he's asking, may be persuaded to sell for a realistic price.   I can think of a number of good '52 Patricians that would immediately benefit from that original interior.