Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Can anyone identify this tube for me?  I'm assembling a 28 Standard that was dis-assembled by someone else.  I don't recognize this part and am curious if any of you know what it might be for?  It's just over 4 inches in length, is 1/2 inch in diameter and has a pressed flange at one end.  Any help is appreciated!

Rod Miles



Link to post
Share on other sites

That is what I've wondered too.  Dip stick definitely fits snug once in, and feels right.  However, it's pretty tight to get the tube into the block. But I haven't tried to tap it all the way in.

Thanks, Hugh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...