Michael - here are some period photos of a Minerva for you. I did a story about them for Hemmings Classic Car magazine and details of their activity in the USA recently. The color image is of a car with Vanden Plas coachwork and the b & w photograph is of a Murphy bodied car .

Minerva 1928Murphybodyconvsedanphoto4.jpg

Minerva 1930 body by VanDenPlasphoto7.jpg

• Like 4

Not sure of a specific car club for Minerva, but they ARE represented by WOKR - Willys Overland Knight Registry.

There are approx 40 Minerva's  listed in the roster. 

The Crawford Museum in Cleveland has a great example. Certainly a classy car.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 10:56 PM, Bush Mechanic said:

The people running this site should be able to help.  Many good photos under ' Minerva Owners'.  The site is in Dutch, but I'm sure that there was an English option before it was upgraded. Perhaps I cannot see the button. Also caters for other Belgian makes.

http://minervisten.simplesite.com/440624113

Not people, just one guy, and the site is in Dutch, the Language of Antwerp where the car was procuces. But now whit englisch translation .  Would be nice if there was some coöperation of Minerva owners, and those with Photo's in there collection that want to share.   99% of them do not do anything. 

53 minutes ago, gilletman said:

Not people, just one guy, and the site is in Dutch, the Language of Antwerp where the car was procuces. But now whit englisch translation .  Would be nice if there was some coöperation of Minerva owners, and those with Photo's in there collection that want to share.   99% of them do not do anything. 

Clubs are funny things.  I'm willing to bet that most Minerva owners have larger collections are not necessarily "club guys".   Just an observation which may be wrong.    Great cars though.

A previous attempt had no much succes.  Most pictures shown, you can find on the old interweb, But those stil in drawers and old albums do not see any light.  But ofcourse, If you dont ask, nothing wil happend.

Succes !

1928 ah.jpg