Jump to content

What are they called ?

Bill - 29 Buick

Recommended Posts

The standard name is Dawson Plug..........used during the coach built era. They can be round, square, or rectangular. Last I knew, they were out of production......but I would guess they are occasionally made in batches by the hardware guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...