Peter's Motorcars hosts Snappers Gas and Brass Tour 9/26/2020

Brass is Best

Andy,

it was great meeting you finally after reading your posts on this forum. Thanks so much for having us. It was a great last stop on a three day tour hosted by the Davis’s taking us to Put in Bay day one, Johnson Island, Marblehead, Lakeside and Liberty Air museum on Day two. Last day was 108 miles to Fremont, Ohio Hayes Presidential museum, Edison home in Milan and on to  Peters Motor Cars. My 1911 T died just after your stop but the T experts said it needed a timer which fortunately I had so in 45 min we headed back to Port Clinton. Great weather, great roads and friendly people. While changing the timer, a guy in a 14 T not part of our group drove by offering help. Even offering up to pick me up in with his trailer at his house just down the road. On Johnson Island, a member had a flat. We came back to rescue him with a spare tube as his was junk. Several neighbors helped bringing an air compressor and one old guy even made a tire iron!

Tom Muth

Cincinnati, Ohio 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tomcarnut said:

Andy,

it was great meeting you finally after reading your posts on this forum. Thanks so much for having us. It was a great last stop on a three day tour hosted by the Davis’s taking us to Put in Bay day one, Johnson Island, Marblehead, Lakeside and Liberty Air museum on Day two. Last day was 108 miles to Fremont, Ohio Hayes Presidential museum, Edison home in Milan and on to  Peters Motor Cars. My 1911 T died just after your stop but the T experts said it needed a timer which fortunately I had so in 45 min we headed back to Port Clinton. Great weather, great roads and friendly people. While changing the timer, a guy in a 14 T not part of our group drove by offering help. Even offering up to pick me up in with his trailer at his house just down the road. On Johnson Island, a member had a flat. We came back to rescue him with a spare tube as his was junk. Several neighbors helped bringing an air compressor and one old guy even made a tire iron!

Tom Muth

Cincinnati, Ohio 

Tom, It was nice meeting you as well. I am glad that your group stopped in to visit. It was a lot of fun. It was a perfect week for driving old cars here in northern Ohio. You are welcome back anytime! Happy Motoring, Andy