Jump to content

Wanted : Buick, Chevy, Ford, Merc Convertible- Bakelite Control Valve

Recommended Posts

Wanted – 1946-1947-1948 Buick Convertible top Control Valve. Black Bakelite rotating cap with a metal valve body. It's  Located under dashboard with a rod and push-pull knob to raise or lower top. Don’t need the rod. Same valve used on '40's Chevy, Olds, Cad, Ford, Merc, others.  Or any info on repro unit? Pete  (413) 426-3729,  peterb1933@aol.com

Control Valve-Conv Top11.JPG

Control Valve-Conv Top12.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...