1949 Buick Window Problems

mgeissberger

I have a 1949 Buick Roadmaster Convertible. It has power windows. Currently they all function, but I have a problem getting the windows to go down from the drivers side 4 window control. I can get each window to go up from the drivers door control. Problem is, none of the will go down from that control. I can lower all the windows from the single window controls on the passages door, and rear seat area when I use their individual controls, but can not get any to go down from the drivers door control. Currently the drivers door window is stuck in the up position. Any thoughts?

Welcome to the forum

1 hour ago, mgeissberger said:

I have a 1949 Buick Roadmaster Convertible. It has power windows. Currently they all function, but I have a problem getting the windows to go down from the drivers side 4 window control. I can get each window to go up from the drivers door control. Problem is, none of the will go down from that control. I can lower all the windows from the single window controls on the passages door, and rear seat area when I use their individual controls, but can not get any to go down from the drivers door control. Currently the drivers door window is stuck in the up position. Any thoughts?

Better to ask in the Buick post war subforum--> https://forums.aaca.org/forum/57-buick-post-war/