Is the door on my 21 correct.

I have a touring, my title said it is a 1919, but the ser# is 600052 the doors have outer door handles. My book says this is a late 1921, but 21's don't have outer door handles. The doors look to be orig. did they change some of them early. Thank you for any help. MIKE

Hi Mike,

I'm not an expert, but I read the books and the information you give agrees with what I read. Exterior door handles were introduced during the 1922 model year. I have a 1920 touring without exterior door handles and I have what I am told is a 1923 body that has exterior door handles. I verified that the doors are interchangeable. For what it's worth. Larry

Guest imported_Rich N

I have a 1921 DB touring S/N 593324 that has been fully restored and is 95-98% original equipment. The doors do not have exterior door handles. Click on my user name to see a photo of my car. Let me know if you want to see any photos of specific parts on a '21 DB or if you need any other info, I'd be glad to email them to you. I am new to the Dodge Brothers but have a lot of information on my car.