'30s rear seat pillar grab pull tassel pair

Flivverking

Old sedan rear seat compartment hand grab/pull /rope tassel set.

Nice original condition.Stamped metal mounts.Some slight rust on plating.

I'm sure they are faded..Light silver blue ropes.grayish soft plushy puff balls probably mohair. 11-1/2" lenght.

Replace a missing set or spruce up your plain jane late 20s to late 30s sedan or even later if you can get screws in someplace..

They are too classy for my teased out  '27 Chrysler 70 Brougham.

$30.00 plus shipping..

0906201907.jpg

No takers yet? I saw this last night and hoped they would be gone by now.

Thirty dollars plus reasonable shipping sounds very fair to me. They would be nearly perfect for my 1927 Paige, if I ever can get to restoring it. Frankly, I would prefer they go to someone else that is more likely to actually get them into a running car. Things look worse for my Paige with each passing year.

These are likely reproductions. Someone made a bunch of them about fifty years ago. However it has been awhile since I saw any.

But if nobody else wants to take them, I will.

I was just going to comment that I may be unreachable for a few days. We are being hit with one of Califunny's PG&E "Public Safety Power Shutdowns". No power, no internet (most of the time?).  So if one wishes to contact me, it may be a couple days before I get the message.

Mark W, On these type grab/pulls, usually the rope is spun onto the bracket before the braiding and mohair ball is attached. Changing the bracket is not a simple task, but it can be done.

• Like 1