1952 Buick Special, $17,500, Central IN, Not Mine

This is the text of the ad - looks like you have to send a direct message to the seller to get contact info:
Car has been redone, under 50k miles on car, no rust, was a museum piece in ray skillman museum. For more pics send PM, to speak with owner PM for phone number

If you're not a member of the HAMB (Hokey A$$ Message Board) then there's no way to contact the seller. Maybe there should be a rule here that if you're going to post a "not mine" ad that there should be contact info INCLUDED with the pics and description of the car for sale. That means the phone number or email address of the seller needs to be POSTED HERE so there's no wild goose chase like having to go to another site like Facebook to contact the seller. (Some people here don't have Facebook accounts so what are they supposed to do?) It serves no useful purpose to post an ad here with no contact information so if you don't want to include the contact info please don't waste our time by posting the ad here.... :wub:

I've sent a notice to the person who listed this on the H.A.M.B., asking for seller's contact info.

A link to the thread on the H.A.M.B.:https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/1952-buick-super.1165157/

Here is the original ad text and thumbnail images:

Car has been redone, under 50k miles on car, no rust, was a museum piece in ray skillman museum. For more pics send PM, to speak with owner PM for phone number

Attached Files:

• 20190810_202534.jpg
    20190810_202819.jpg
  • 20190810_202520.jpg
  • 20190810_202628.jpg

Most recent post: Lowered 17,500 buy it drive it home, located east central Indiana

Date: Saturday, September 5

I will post the contact info if & when I receive it.

Joe

• Like 1